Starts September 21st, 2018
Is your energy, mood, stress, mobility or anxiety limiting your ability to live fully? If so, then THRIVE Wellness Support is here for you!
Medical research shows that our health is impacted by how we eat, move, manage stress, and relate to our lives. Research also indicates that a sense of belonging is key to sustaining healthy life practices.
THRIVE Wellness Support is a 12-week program that offers a safe and supportive community guided by licensed health professionals to empower your ability to flourish. With a combination of individual and group guidance, participants will learn and experience proven tools and practices that support positive, sustainable life changes.
Cost for THRIVE Wellness Support 12-weeks of programs & services is $1550.00
For even more information contact us at 206-436-9388.
THRIVE Program Details
- THRIVE Introduction Workshop, Friday, September 21st, 1:30-3:30pm. Dive deep into the essentials of wellness: mindfulness, food, relaxation, movement, joy, and community. Participants will be guided in realistic and positive actions that support healing and increased wellness.
- THRIVE in Community Workshops (5), Fridays, 1:30-3:30pm Sept. 28th, Oct. 12th & 26th, Nov. 9th, Dec. 7th. Led by Integrative Wellness Nurses Michele Rizza and Emily Mockett, explore a variety of tools & practices, and support healthy living together.
- Food as Medicine Workshop, Saturday, Oct. 6th, 11:00-2:00pm. Led by Joanna Garritano, MD, learn tools and skills to improve your health and wellbeing by learning about how to supply your body with foods that make the biggest impact on your health and recovery.
- Individual Health Coaching Sessions by Appointment One 90-minute and three 45-minute follow-up appointments with Integrative Wellness Nurses Michele Rizza or Emily Mockett.
- 12-Weeks of Unlimited Dayaalu Center Classes Over 30 yoga, movement, and meditation classes per week for all levels!
- 10% Discount - Tulaa Cafe at Dayaalu Center. Fall in love with healthy, plant based, organic food. Eat in or grab-and-go.
- Nurture Healing Wellness Handbook by Dr. Joanna Garritano
- One Far Infared Sauna appointment
THRIVE Wellness Support Team
Integrative Wellness Nurses
Our Integrative Health Nurses are a bridge between western practices and holistic wellness. Their approach is to guide clients to shift behaviors using micro-actions that add up to big change. As client advocates, they promote well-being and healing grounded in the awareness that effective change comes from within.
Food as Medicine Workshop Facilitator
JOANNA GARRITANO, MD is a medical doctor with over 20 years of experience diagnosing and treating illness. As a physician, Dr. Garritano has seen first-hand how many of us are looking for more than just symptom relief and disease management. To meet this need, she has developed a wellness-based educational approach to empower individuals to cultivate healing, wellness, and recovery.